Luqmani Thompson & Partners is dedicated to providing comprehensive legal advice to clients in challenging circumstances. Our concentration on immigration and human rights work means we have the ability to handle extremely complex cases which would not normally be handled by a firm of our size. Our London solicitors regularly contribute to industry publications and speak at a wide range of legal events and conferences where their expertise is widely acknowledged. Partners at the firm have been praised by Chambers and Partners for their extensive knowledge of immigration law, their pragmatic realism and for the achievement of “incredible decisions” in immigration law. You can find out more about the career of each of our lawyers in the profiles below.
- Jawaid Luqmani – Partner
- Sally Thompson – Partner
- Milla Walker – Partner
- Luke Annis – Associate Solicitor
- Joseph O’Connor – Associate Solicitor
- Suzie von Strandmann – Associate Solicitor
- Sophie Agrotis – Trainee Solicitor
- Sarah Livesey – Solicitor Apprentice
- Felicity Curwen – Paralegal
- Zahra Amir Govani – Paralegal and IAAS Accredited Senior Caseworker
If you would like to make an appointment with one of our immigration lawyers, please contact us online or call 020 8365 7800.