Immigration Application Checker Service From London Solicitors
Clients of Luqmani Thompson & Partners based in north London can benefit from our successful Application-Checker service before submitting their immigration application to the Home Office. If an incorrect or poorly prepared application is made, it may be difficult to rectify the mistakes later. We also offer a facility of coming to you to provide one-off consultations.
North London Immigration Lawyers: Applications
Our specialist immigration solicitors will carefully analyse any standard immigration application to ensure it meets all of the relevant criteria laid down by the Home Office. The service not only provides clients with peace of mind at an emotionally difficult time, but also ensures that any weaknesses or errors in your application are fully addressed.
The Application Checker service benefits clients in a number of ways:
- Checks are carried out during a single appointment at our offices.
- An expert assessment of the application is made.
- All relevant immigration rules are considered.
- Advice is given on how the application may be improved with additional evidence.
- Guidance is provided on how to obtain additional supporting evidence.
- Compliance with application requirements is assured.
Consult An Experienced Advisor Before Submitting Your Application
Our lawyers have the technical expertise to apply immigration rules in the way that is most appropriate. Often this know-how is invaluable.
Immigration rules are complex and change frequently. Our lawyers know the rules and provide specialist advice in a range of service areas. We can interpret the significance of changes in the law as soon as they are introduced. The consequences of failing to present your case in the best possible way can be serious. Factors that should be considered before submitting your own application include:
- The Home Office application fee. This is a significant amount and if you make the wrong application, it is non-refundable.
- An incorrect application and subsequent loss of the right of appeal by someone who has UK residence may result in this individual being unlawfully in the UK.
- If you make a late application, you may lose your right of appeal. This could result in you being in the UK unlawfully and potentially face removal.
These implications mean that we have a responsibility to approach each application with care. We charge a fixed fee for this service which we believe is proportionate, reflecting the level of service we provide.
If you wish to book an appointment to see a solicitor to check your application, you should call our firm on 020 8365 7800 or contact us online.