The solicitors at Luqmani Thompson & Partners in London focus on immigration law and asylum work. Where necessary, we challenge decisions by public bodies and government agencies on behalf of clients. The sensitive nature of our work and the impact it has on those who use our services means we develop close relationships with clients and we understand the distressing circumstances they sometimes find themselves in. Our solicitors can represent you in different ways from one-off appointments, where we can provide you with very specific advice to full representation at courts and Tribunals.
We provide the following services:
- One-Off Consultation — If you are unsure about your immigration application, we can identify the procedure you should follow and advise you on the steps you need to take.
- Application Checker — We can scrutinise your application and ensure that you avoid errors which may harm your prospects of success.
- Immigration Applications — The firm offers a full application service, gathering all the required information and drafting all necessary representations on your behalf.
- Immigration Appeals — We are specialists in appealing against Home Office decisions to refuse an immigration application.
- Asylum And Protection Claims — Our team assist clients in asylum and protection claims in the United Kingdom. We also represent clients whose claims for asylum or protection have been refused.
- Judicial Review And Higher Court Work — We regularly represent clients before the Special Immigration Appeal Court (SIAC), the Court of Appeal, the Supreme Court and the European Court of Human Rights.
- Challenging The Government — We help clients challenge decisions by public bodies, particularly where there is no obvious route of appeal.
- Regulatory Advice — In addition to advising lawyers on their regulatory obligations, we regularly challenge decisions by educational institutions and funding authorities.
- Prison Law — We assist prisoners who wish to challenge decisions made by authorities affecting their status.
- Deportation — We represent clients who are subject to moves by the UK Border Agency to deport them or remove them to their country of origin.
If you are affected by the decision of the immigration authorities or are uncertain about your status, please contact us. Our fees are clear and reflect the high level of expertise and support we offer to clients. You can contact us online or by phone on 020 8365 7800.